Neilyoung Forumeast
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Neilyoung Forumeast

Forum Neil YOUNG francophone

AccueilAccueil  PublicationsPublications  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 litres (Anthracite)
79 € 99 €
Voir le deal

David Crosby, 2 heures à la radio!

AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

David Crosby, 2 heures à la radio! Empty
MessageSujet: David Crosby, 2 heures à la radio!   David Crosby, 2 heures à la radio! EmptyLun 20 Avr - 12:47

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?i=40027541&id=277608829

C'est une émission de radio enregistrée dans le Colorado où Crosby explique le processus de création de ses chansons. Pas encore écouté, mais ç ne va pas tarder! Le lien ouvre dans iTunes...

What Are Their Names

Deja Vu - this was worth the price of admission on its own. My eyes were watering during this- It was so incredible, so pure and sounded so good!

2 verses of Long Time Gone (Croz kept saying, "remember, this is not a concert, this is about Lyrics")

Carry Me- very emotional, because he spoke about how hard it is to sing this due to parts regarding his mother. Classic Crosby song that was amazing to witness.

Delta (on the piano). He spoke about how Jackson Brown forced him to complete this song back when he was a drug addict. He spoke about how he is the child in the song (I love the child/that steers this riverboat/lately he's crazy/for the deep) and how the song is about how he was so lost when he was doing so many drugs.

He then played an instrumental tune on his guitar that was absolutely phenomenal (He says, "Here's a song I'm working on. I don't have the lyrics yet." and just starts strumming an unbelievable tune (he is a pretty good guitarist). Occasionally he would sing some of his patented "Da da dums". I was screaming "Record that! You've got to record that!". Again, a great, great moment.

Page 43- Incredible tune. He spoke about how this song is pertinent to his life now because as he has gotten older, he understands how important family is, and how you should savor life.

2 verses of Triad- the interviewer seemed to really want Croz to talk about threesomes! It was pretty funny. The guys kept asking about his lifestyle and "how did you ever pull that off?" Crosby says, "Well, a long, long, long, long time ago; before I met Jan. (laughs) A very, very long time before I met Jan, I might have hung out with a lady or two."

Lee Shore-beautiful song as always.

Guinevere- always a pleasure to hear. He spoke about how this song was actually about 3 different women. Christine, Joni Mitchell and “someone who will remain unnamed”
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

David Crosby, 2 heures à la radio!
Page 1 sur 1